- How Democracies Die by Daniel Ziblatt and Steven Levitsky
- America and the World by Zbigniew Brzezinski and Brent Scowcroft
- Game Change by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
- That’s What She Said: What Men Need To Know (and Women Need to Tell Them) About Working Together by Joanne Lipman
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self Assurance – What Women Should Know by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- The Last Best Hope by Joe Scarborough
- Together We Rise: Behind the Scenes at the Protest Heard Around the World by The Women’s March Organizers and Conde Nast.
People also search for
The reference card, reference sheet or cheat sheet of book recommendation. Why getting book recommendation from people you admire. Because geniuses often recognize other geniuses.
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website | Copyright © 2022