- Hot, Flat, and Crowded 2.0: Why We Need a Green Revolution--and How It Can Renew America by Thomas L. Friedman
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The New American Story by Bill Bradley
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't James C. Collins
- Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works by A.G. Lafley and Roger L. Martin
About: Margaret Cushing Whitman is an American business executive, political activist, and philanthropist. She is the CEO of Quibi, and serves on the boards of Procter & Gamble and Dropbox. Whitman previously served as president and CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Whitman was a senior member of Mitt Romney's presidential campaigns in both 2008 and 2012 and ran for governor of California as a Republican in 2010, but supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.