- Founders at Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days by Jessica Livingston
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't by Jim Collins
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World by Niall Ferguson
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen
- The PayPal Wars: Battles with eBay, the Media, the Mafia, and the Rest of Planet Earth by Eric M. Jackson
- Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System--and Themselves by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- When Genius Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management by Roger Lowenstein
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel , Blake Masters
People also search for
Maksymilian Rafailovych "Max" Levchin is a Ukrainian-born American software engineer. In 1998, soon after graduating from college, he co-founded the company that eventually became PayPal.
The reference card, reference sheet or cheat sheet of book recommendation. Why getting book recommendation from people you admire. Because geniuses often recognize other geniuses.
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website | Copyright © 2022