- A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
- Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail ’72 by Hunter S. Thompson
- How Soccer Explains the World: An Unlikely Theory of Globalization by Franklin Foer
- Robert Kennedy and His Times by Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.
- The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright
- What It Takes: The Way to the White House by Richard Ben Cramer
The reference card, reference sheet or cheat sheet of book recommendation. Why getting book recommendation from people you admire. Because geniuses often recognize other geniuses.
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website | Copyright © 2022